Saturday, December 24

My meaning of living it to the fullest

X'mas is here. 1 week ahead of hols, but plenty of work to do to prepare for the new year. As usual, my worry wartness sets in.. and as I dream of enjoying the week ahead, i also worry of the time when it will come to an end knowing that 1 week can fly past in a blink of an eye.

Nevertheless, I go ahead to make my new year resolutions. I find myself filled with a new and rising hope.. though slowly, edging its way along.. along an upward slope facing the new year.

I've always had the dream of living life to the fullest. What does it mean?

To me, it means, that if my life ended tomorrow, how would I live today? I'd live in FULL praise of God and as a TESTIMONY to his Goodness. That's how i'd like to live.

I don't think it means fulfilling MY desires, rather HIS.

It's not about pleasure.

It's about living my pains and joys BOTH to the fullest --- trusing in God despite my weaknessess --- living it up and being joyful because i know I'm going back to HIM soon!

ANd if everyday, i can feel like I'm so close to HIM, i'd be happy.

I'd be fulfilled. Truly.

That's what it really means.


Praise the Lord.

Merry X'mas!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908