Saturday, January 14

soo happy

God He Reigns indeed.

Just had a meeting for the olps orchestra and I'm so blessed. The church head-priest is really keen and helpful and he gave us a great idea.

We could play for TAIZE!

ANd i thought.. wow.. i never ever thought about that!

And there was I cringing my head the past few weeks wondering what we could do (since we don't have full strength and expertise). But now i believe, step by step, the orchestra will build up nicely!

TAIZE.

TAIZE.

TAIZE.

Mmmmmmm.. meditative.. perfect for violins.. eh!

It's like.. a renewed confidence to do the things that we planned to do anyway, but lacked the spirit. Now with Father's approval and blessing, I'm more certain.

And so happy. bursting with delight.

The thought of doing taize - not too demanding like setting up a full-blown orchestra - and yet it's spiritual and we can invite people and benefit others..

is simply wonderful..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908