Wednesday, March 3

JOY of being Alive!

how is it possible?

Last week, maybe cos of the adjustment and trip over SYdney, there were momentarily highs and lows. But spiritually, it was super low. It was full of fear, worry and weariness.

Then we had our youth gathering on 27 FEB Saturday called Alive!

Then come this week, i've been rather happy, light, feeling free from stress. But also, there is a certain peace within.

Is it just a matter of stress?

Or is this spiritual warfare? Like they always say, before an impending activity that is for God, there will always be a certain kind of tribulation, trials, low-moments.

I'd liken it to prayer. I think my prayer last week was "Lord prepare me, to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried & true, with thanksgiving, I'll be a living, sanctuary, for you"....

Then this week, my prayer is answered. God has freed me from the tendency to want to sin and be apart from Him... He has come near, he has answered my prayer. I can pray. I can sing a song of praise. I don't feel "sad" or "hypocritical" while singing a song of praise. It comes from the bottom of my heart. A feeling of humbleness, dependency on God, and an awe and reverence of the Lord my Saviour.

What is this feeling at all, if not the Holy Spirit working within me?

;)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908