Sunday, August 7

Psalm

Are you feeling broken yet? I am.. Lord.. I am..
http://ministryhealth.net/mh_articles/305_broken_yet.html

Psalm 69

  • You know my folly, O God; my guilt is not hidden from you.
  • Those who sit at the gate mock me, and I am the song of the drunkards.
  • But I pray to you, O LORD, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation.
  • Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.
  • The LORD hears the needy and does not despise his captive people.

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you., plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

"Next time you experience failure, try to put it into perspective. Let it change, shape, and strengthen your ministry and dependence on God's building of the church. Let failure be your teacher, success for Jesus Christ be your aim, and the development of a sound, grace-tempered Christian character be your ultimate goal in your capacity as pastoral leader." Thomas F. Fisher


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908