Thursday, August 11

Romans 16:19

Roman 16:19 says
Be excellent at what is good
Be innocent of evil
And the God of peace would soon crush Satan

Yes, God will crush him Underneath your feet

MAN! I just wanna jamm on my guitar! But its been ages since I played... no time no time no time! But I thank God all the same, because of my new job. More and more each day I realise just how right the job is for me, and how right a place I am in, safe and protected, in the shadows of His wings.

In my workplace, I don't have to worry about pleasing or not pleasing my boss because the people there give me a confidence to act out of my own judgement and the freedom. I don't have to worry about bitchy people because it's a very pleasant small team of people working together.

In my workplace, I realise that it is exactly what I had been doing the past 1-2 years! I had been in committees in school and projects doing stuff as the "web" head/officer, who was doing websites and newsletters.. for my FYP as well as in Campus Crusade. Now, I am the focal point for people who want newsletters to be done and online strategies for their businesses. I actually oversee websites, newsletters and other online stuff being designed. And it's really cool. I didn't realise I really liked this field.

Online marketing. The future of the internet?

Lots to learn. Lots to progress in. Can I be that online expert that this line calls me to be? I believe so. The passon is there. And knowing me.. passion is everything. I need passion to survive. And this is it! There's passion.

God be praised!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908