Monday, January 23

God's peace is tangible!

Was walking home today from the bus 36 stop.. 2 bus stops away. Quite a distance. My new shoe was giving me a bit of strain - it's good but still not seasoned -

I was moody. Yup i had a haircut, and I bought yet another shoe to add on to my miserable collection. But yeh.. i was still moody.. why? I keep thinking about how I don't think i'm performing really well at work. I think i'm just mediocre - average, and i worry and fear.

Why? Is it because of that 'perfectionist' attitude in me? All along in school, i believe i had the mindset that if I'm not the best, i'm no where.. perhaps that's why, since JC it's like.. the feeling like.. i'm 'no where' in society.

So i thought - God give me some peace..!!!

And then... i walked. And sang.. "My greatest love is you". .. and my thoughts just drifted away and was occupied by the sights along the way.

But after a while of walking.. mid-way at Laguna Park area, i 'suddenly' felt a surge from within.. like a load lightening and the thought - "Why worry?" and I felt like praising God! and I felt a feeling like what I'd feel during worship - but this time.. i was walking. simply walking.

So i praised God! :) And i started humming in my head "Everything is beautiful.. in its own way.."

On reflection now, i can say - God's peace is tangible - You actually FEEL it.

That's why I'm so happy to know God. happy=blessed.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908