Sunday, January 22

Memoirs of a Geisha

I liked the show!

Dun know why people don't quite like it? In itself, the plot was wholesome, and the art direction beautiful. Pace was good, and acting was great! I do like Zhang ziyi! despite some bad rep. Especially the little girl too who acted as the young "Chiyo". Cute names too.

This show could make it into one of my favourite movies of the year! Something like the pianist. Long and draggy kinda show - which tells you the whole life of a person - spanning years - man how come i like these kinda shows?

Oh well.. i like it if it has a good ending and if it develops the character and this show certainly did! It was poignant and heart wrenching at times.. and had good soundtrack. So I don't mind watching again to catch all the little bits. But it may be too slow to watch again - nevertheless, it's still better than Titanic. wahhaahaha!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908