Sunday, March 14

Sunday Morning Work

What a way to spend Sunday Morning. Woke up at 8am today and immediately got to work. Office stuff (cos will be on leave tmrw and Tues for a conference), then youth stuff like updating blog posts, facebook, planning retreat programme/publicity, EDYD publicity, doing online fund transfer..

4.5 hours later, I have a headache.

Ok time to rest..

My small and only prayer is... Lord there must be a purpose for all these... you gave me the time and determination to do this, so I just follow through it, help me not to feel disgruntled..

Cheers!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908