Tuesday, July 20

Deep thoughts..

I know my dreams have meaning.

What is love?... isn't it acceptance of a person, despite right or wrong, good or bad... that's Love isn't it? We love the person, hate the sin. We have to find it in ourselves to love beyond our mental logic sometimes. Love entails saying sorry, acknowledgeing our mistakes. Love brings peace. Love also means letting go of hurts and wrong. So it is hard indeed. But Jesus loves us despite us not loving him a lot of times.... so sometimes, I find that because of that, I can love others in return and not get angry at all. In fact, when I get angry it is either because I am moody, or I see people not being serious about God, or when I meet with people without integrity, saying one thing and not living up to their promises. I really dislike that.

Next thought... I realise I cannot run away when there is a war (of emotions, issues, ongoing strife). Yes, it may be peaceful so far, but what is peace? It is maybe just denial. True peace is being ONE with God and free from this world.... That's why we RIP...

I realise the need for intercessory... not for ourselves, but for the raging "wars" around us... unforgiveness, hurt, wounds, anger, which are a result of lack of love going around.

At the same time, I realise that by overlooking other's faults, we are also loving. One cannot love if one judges or expects perfection. Only GOD can give perfect love. No one on earth can.

I realise, I am only an instrument on this earth - that God can use... if I want him to use me.

I realise, that if I am in Christ, like the apostle simon peter, we may one day be led where we don't want to go... the narrow path, the cross, to pick up the cross... and "die" to ourselves...

I feel the suffering of the world... it is heavy.

I wonder, can life be so worldly, yet so spiritual? I think these two are poles apart. For that matter, I find that I finally have a stand. I do not agree with the prosperity gospel - though how much I have accepted it in the past.

The path to christ, is one of suffering - yet suffering brings peace. Love is not always easy. Yet Love is the only way to go.

I dreamt of our family searching for a round table to sit in - because the one we had had a triangular shape which was hard to communicate. I dreamt of my sis wearing a nice sunny blue hat... with a nice tan... There was another person in white hat.. mama? Then I dreamt too that I was wearing a light blue top... and was lamenting that I didn't have a blue hat... haha.. I was at a buffet... but forgot to take some food, telling myself that I'd come back later... Then we went to find the table.

Table (from www.dreammoods.com)
To see a table in your dream, represents social unity and family connections. If the table is broken, wobbly or not functional, then it suggests some dissension in a group. It may also refer to a sense of insecurity. Perhaps there is something you cannot hold inside any longer and need to bring it out in the open.

What is this table symbolising? In my dream, I had a sense of myself seeking better communication (like Round means can talk and see each other better) - Round also symbolises GOD (like a wedding ring) - that it is eternal... never ending...
 
What do I do next? Pray God tell.
 


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908