Tuesday, July 27

Walking on a tight rope

Matthew 6:34Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.

I guess, I can only do this. Let go and Let God. Wait upon the Lord. Be like Mary.
What a lesson. What a long way since the times when I'd do and do.
Now, I do and do because I know that staying idle is like walking on a tight rope and if you stop, you lose the momentum and you would fall.
It's one day at a time.
I know God is faithful. I know God is near.

:)

I am pretty interested in a new find - Yoshida brothers... cool Shamisen music! ho ho ho!






My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908