Tuesday, February 7

How am I unique? Think Sam...!!!

Came across this and it made me think...

1. How are you unique?
God created me. I'm a great listener. I seek to understand people and I'm quite bad at suanning haha. I am unique coz.... I find that no one else has the same dreams as me - aka. only I have my dreams... that I am going fulfill in my life. My dreams? to Serve God with all my heart, my soul, my mind, and my body.. It's amazing, thrilling, and yet frustrating as well. I'm unique coz i'm real. I'm not afraid of showing my weakness. Yet i can be afraid to face up to things and actively manage change...and that is probably my weakness.

2. What are three things that make you memorable?
Being the gal who plays violin, the classical boring gal who's a mystery, the nice one who smiles a lot. Or the born-again..

Hmm.. i dunno if there's more?

3. What are the special talents that you are genetically coded to do? What have you been good at since you were a kid?
Art, smiling, being happy, sunshine, simple things.. making others happy.. doing little things for people makes me happy, caring for the lost and those whom people "miss" out...

Sidethought: But it seems as we grow older we become cynical and ironically, more fearful. We stop caring and stop being sweet because we hold grudges, or are afraid of the other person's reactions. Why am I even afraid to be nice? But if i were to get out of this fear - i'd be the true me - the person God made me to be. I hope i get back there again. THAT is freedom.

4. What do people always compliment you on?
Clothes (only certain ones); That I had lost weight? if not, no comments; Earrings (man now my ears have become sensitive to most of my earrings..darn...); Great ideas....

Hmm compliments don't come very often. Its no wonder one sometimes feels sad or lonely, or disappointed. isn't it?

5. What do you love or never grow tired of talking about in your personal life? Or when you are asked about your work?
God. The meaning of life. Anime. Dreams. Childhood. Philosophy. Music (what i can do with it).


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908