Wednesday, September 1

Establish the work of our hands

"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom... "

"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us -- yes, establish the work of our hands."

Psalm 90:12, 17


These verses inspire me this week. I pray for the favour of God to rest upon me and establish the work of my hands. Sometimes I get tired of doing church work but then again, if God calls, he will establish the work of our hands for us right?

What does this mean to me? It's that God is in control and he is the master of the House. We as the workers of the field, just have to do the work, which is given and meted out by God.

So as disciples of God, all we have to do is listen for the instructions and follow it.

So like the verse I was writing about a few days ago...
"Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished. - 1 Chronicles 28:20 (NIV)


This is my answer from God on whether I should continue another term at OLPS youth!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908