Wednesday, September 15

Sky Roses

Today I only remembered the last part of my dream. Anyway it went like this! I was coming out of a trip/retreat, and i had arranged with marlene to play tennis on thursday but blur, it was only tuesday. i actually went up to the venue itself, and instead of a tennis court, it was a kind of never-ever-seen type of court with wooden logs, a goal post and only 4-5 people on the game. New style football? Anyway since it is 2 days later, I say, ok i'll just go home then. So I went off. On the way back, I was walking along cityscape, somewhere like streets of shophouses/backlanes. I saw another group of people playing on that new-style football court thingee... I think, maybe I can introduce this to my youth group? (Haha, i'm always thinking these things nowadays...)

Then I reach the road. the view is somewhere like standing at the start of the Helix bridge... you can see the city skyline at the distance and an expanse of water in front - the bay. I decided to flag a cab and I had to walk down a flight of steps to the road. THEN, I saw the most amazing sky... it was evening and sunset. There were fluffly clouds all through the sky and they were all pink/purple/orange/yellow/red in one. They looked like roses! I immediately became a photographer again (as with all my many dreams) and i started trying to snap on my stupid phone. but my phone cameras is lousy! (my subsconsious is telling me that I need to buy a new camera or phone??)

Then at that moment the sky starts to change - there are people in the sky (this now becomes anime style) - and they are like anime characters... they fly around and it seems to be a "rose fair" in the sky! whahah.. after that a lot of people are crowding round and I just join in the fun, still trying to take pictures as they move about and different "rose" cloud formations form in the sky. The dream ends with me wondering whether I like any of the characters and thinking that I'm too old for it... (whaha... sounds like closet otaku syndrome).


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908